Monday, April 17, 2006

My 1st Easter Basket!

This is me with my 1st Easter Basket and Mommmy's foot! I got some fun things--a rattle that when you bite down on it it vibrates--it is a lot of fun. I also got some things to help with eating--some more soft spoons and some big bigs! Mommy and daddy think that the bibs I have are cute but silly because they really don't cover much of me, so I can get my clothes really dirty! I also got some new headbands--my head is growing so I needed some bigger ones! It was a fun day! I look forward to the day that I get candy in my basket though!

2 comments:

NW Varneys said...

Don't worry Makadie. Some day you'll get candy. And plenty of it. At least we sure did when we were around your parents during any holiday.

Anonymous said...

Don't you think these two pictures look like Coleman when he was a baby? Are you sure you didn't just get them out of his baby book?
Alita