Saturday, October 22, 2005

More Pic's of Makadie

Daddy was the first one to hold her!
Mommy got to hold her soon after Daddy! (It was a long night--this picture can not be used to blackmail me later in life!!)




So many pictures we had to do more than one blog posting--so jus be patient!!!!
Our first familt photo!


7 comments:

Elia said...

She is so beautiful. I'm about ready to cry. I want to see her so bad, but I guess I have to be patient (or at least that is what everyone else says I need to be). Congratualtions.

Anonymous said...

Oh Roni and Coleman what a beautiful grand daughter you had for me. I can't wait to see her which will be tomorrow.

Mom

Brady said...

Coleman--You look like you got some drugs, too. hehe

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL daughter! She is so precious! Thank you for sharing your joyous news with us!

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL daughter! She is so precious! Thank you for sharing your joyous news with us!

Brady said...

Hey--it's been a week. Any more pics for us?

Elia said...

I check your blog every day thinking maybe there are more pictures of her, but I guess not. :) Next you'll be telling me that you're too busy.