Well she is such a sweetheart and looks sweet in whatever we put her in! And of course with each new outfit Mommy and Daddy must take a picture! So we will share a few of our favorites with you!
"I look very cute sitting on this beautiful Yellow blankie that my Aunt Elia made for me!"

"This is me in my 1st pair of jeans. They really did not fit my waist too well, you see I am a slim gal!"
Makadie really likes her pacifier, but it is hard for her to keep it in. So sometimes she tries to hold it in. This is very cute!!!!
Here she is doing what she does best--1. Looking cute 2. Stretching 3. SLEEPING
"This is one of my Mommy's favorite pictures so far---she sure likes taking LOTS of pictures of me!!"
Coleman got a cool package for his birthday from Shane. Filled with these fun M&M's. It has been fun to share them with people that come over. Coleman plans to take some to class and work next week to share the news! But mostly we just like to eat the yummy M&M's (Which happens to be Makadie's initals--MNM---)
"This is what I wore on my first day to church. Mommy and Daddy thought that I would only stay for sacrament but I actually slept for all 3 hours and then went to choir practice afterwards! Mammy was a little sad that I slept so well because she wanted an excuse to take me out of all my blankies and show off how cute I am!"
Daddy thinks that I am smiling in this one!
And one more of our precious baby girl in Daddy's arms!!
Thanks for looking at our blog and loving our baby girl too!!
Sunday, October 30, 2005
Makadie's Fashion Show!!!
Posted by Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika at 6:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
It's about time I got to see new pictures of my niece. :) I asked Mom to come and visit me, but she said she'd rather go to Provo, aren't I as cute as Makadie?
Can't wait to see you all.
Love,
Aunt Elia
That's a keeper. She looks so cute in her dress!
Also, do you really want to advertise to us that you have candy at your house? You know what usually happens...
Skinny, but sure a cutie! Can't wait to meet her. Oh yeah, and see you guys too.
Post a Comment