This is a cradle that Coleman slept in as a baby!! Makadie got to sleep in it over Thanksgiving.
"This is my cute Thumper outfit that my Aunts Alita & Annette gave me. I get so very excited EVERY time that I wear it that I make a poopy mess all over myself and the jammies. Then Mommy & Daddy have to soak it and wash it and wash it! So far they have been able to get it clean every time!"
This dress is all lace and a little Makadie! This was Makadie's 3rd Sunday and she slept all 3 hours of church again~ What a little angel.

"Yes I am Daddy's Girl--as my dress says" This was Makadie's 1 month birthday. She went to church and again slept all through church. It is a good thing that we have the blog to show how cute she is, because no one gets to see how sweet she looks at Church when she sleeps the whole time. (Which does make Mommy and Daddy happy though.)
Go Cougars!!! Our little Cougar Family. We were all dressed in blue for the last game of the season against the University of Utah. It was a pretty Chilly day so Makadie stayed at home with Grandma Nada and Grandpa Miller.





0 comments:
Post a Comment