Saturday, November 12, 2005

You guessed it--More Makadie Pictures!


Her pretty purple dress is a bit too big, but she still looked cute going to church in it!


"Man I am cute wearing nothing but a diper! Notice how adorable my hair is sticking up a bit!


STRETCH!!!!


"This is my thinking pose."


"I love bathtime, I never cry until I come out of the water and my parents try to dry me off as fast as they can."


"I like to cuddle on Mommy's shoulder."


"I know I look like a box!"


"Yeah, I know I am a cutie."



"I am a pretty, pretty, princess (who started crying everytime her pacifier came out of her mouth)"

3 comments:

Brady said...

So, is that a loin cloth in the bathtub pic?

Cute.

NW Varneys said...

I like the lighting on the bed poses. Cute little baby you guys have!

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys....so very cute. I just love all her little outfits...Roni you sure you don't have too much time on your hands? We could really really use you back at work.....just kidding. I know you are just loving being home. Well, we really miss you, but are really happy for you. Have fun!! (Keep those pics coming)

Mauri