Friday, February 10, 2006

Trip to Denver Feb 5-6 2006

After flying back to Provo we slept and then drove to Denver, CO for another interview. We borrowed grandma Nada's mini-van to make traveling easier. Mommy loved it because when I cried and needed her by me should could come on back without stopping the car. Then when I feel asleep she could get back in the front seat with Daddy.




I was feeling sick so Mommy and Daddy just spent the night at the hotel with me. We went down to the pool. The pool was too cold for me and Mommy and the hot tub was too hot for me. I was good just watching and talking in my car seat for a while, but then I wanted in on the fun. So Mommy and Daddy held me and let my feet splash in the water. It was fun--but I still love by own bathtub better.












While Daddy went to his interview Mommy and I hung out at the hotel. I looked so cute in my BYU onesie with my BYU sweats that mom had to take a picture of me. She made sure that I had a headband on because at breakfast at the hotel I was wearing red PJ's and I kept getting called a boy.
Mommy and Daddy and I really enjoyed the Denver area. It was a beautiful drive through the Rockies. Dad really enjoyed the company that he interviewed with too. We will just have to wait and see what happens in the future to see where we will end up I guess.

3 comments:

Brady said...

We want to hear about your interviews!!!

NW Varneys said...

We want to hear about your interviews, too!

NW Varneys said...

Makadie, it's not so bad being called a boy. Being a boy is cool. Nice Cougar outfit, by the way. Very cute.
Love,
Trey