Friday, February 10, 2006

Trip to Mesa Feb 2-4

I went on my first plane ride! It was a lot of fun and I was a really really good girl for Mommy and Daddy. While Daddy had a few interviews in Pjhoenix I got to hang out with my Mommy and my aunts Alita and Annette. It was a blast.


Here I am in my cute skirt getting ready to go have lunch at a Polynisian Place. Mommy said the food was yummy.












Here I am enjoying the sun at the National Championship Native American Hoop Dance Competition. It was pretty hot. So I had to keep my stroller shade over my face. We also cooled off by going through the Heard Museum--A museum of Native American art and history. We saw some amazing things.

Mommy and Daddy are not quite sure about the heat of Southern AZ. They said it was weird to be that hot in February.

0 comments: