We were lucky to be in Alabama during the Minchew Family Reunion. (Minchew is Grandma Dottie's Mother's Maiden name) We got to see family we knew we had and others we never knew existed. One lady came up to Coleman and said, "I haven't seen you since you were this big!" Motioning with her hand to be about waist height. He smiled and said "I am sorry but I don't think that was me because I never met you before."

Here Roni is with her Grandma Dottie and her two sisters, Aunt Joan andAunt Patty and one brother, Uncle Michael! There was one of their sisters, Aunt Sandra, that was in Germany and unable to make it.

Makadie took the advantage of a quick little nap during the reunion. It was a nice day with a breeze and not too hot. We were lucky because the previous few days were really hot.
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
The Minchew Family Reunion
Posted by Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment