We had a lot of fun visiting the Pensacola Naval Air Station Museum. It is the home of the Air Forces Blue Angels. We were able to watch a movie about the Blue Angels on the huge IMAX screen. It was cool!
Roni's uncle Gordon is a retired Air Force Mechanic who worked on this base. Aunt Joan, his wife, was our hostess on our tour of the base and the museum. Uncle Gordon knows tons about all those planes. It was fun talking with him after we toured everything!
Roni and Makadie in the cockpit of a Blue Angel!!

Here are some shots of the Blue Angles they have displayed in the Museum!



Coleman and Makadie in a cool plane!
We had a wonderful time and the museum! We could have spent all day inside! There was a lot to see and a lot to learn about!






1 comments:
I just remembered that I HAVE BEEN THERE, but not with family. We went there on a choir trip my junior year. I recognized the cots, of all things...
Post a Comment