Friday, February 09, 2007

Giving my baby doll a bath!!

Makadie got a dolly from Santa for Christmas. It is a Baby Bubbles doll--you can take a bath with her.


Makadie had a lot of fun washing the dolly. She used a washcloth to wash her face and wanted some real shampoo to wash the baby's head.
"I am such a funny girl!"

"I love to give my baby lovies (hugs) even in the bathtub."

:-)

:-)

:-)

:-)

After the bath was done we had to wrap the baby in a towel too. As soon as we got in the living room Makadie wanted the towels off them both.

She tried to escape with the baby. Since the baby was leaking water she also got a diaper. Makadie thought this was fun and even wanted to dress her in one of her own onesies. It was way too big for the doll but Makadie loved it!

1 comments:

Brady said...

That girl is just full of smiles! I love the pic where she is stuck in the seat at the basketball game. What a hoot.