Makadie wants to know if any of you think this little fella looks like her?
She is really cute about the whole thing and loves to kiss Mommy's belly. She tells the baby I love you too! She keeps telling us that it is a baby girl and its a baby sister, but we don't know yet!
Our due date is Dec 2nd (Roni's birthday). So we still have some time to go. Roni is already showing (and has been for a while). We are on week 16 of 40 in the pregnancy and our Doc is doing the "sex determining" ultrasound on week 28. We still have a while to see if Makadie is right!





3 comments:
OHMYGOSH! You're 1/4 of the way there with your kiddos. Ha! Congratulations.
Hey, I got your phone call on my birthday. Thanks! We miss you guys, and want to chat. There's quite a time difference here, so maybe I should just call, instead of waiting for Brady to get home. I'm unemployed these days...
Man, we are behind in the VEM world! You guys can't keep talking about a reunion if it's all talk. We're going to hold you to a trip out here. You have to bring your babies, though.
Love you!
We've started putting a bit aside each pay check. So there's more than just talk on this end. We're serious about this reunion bit!
I can't believe you guys have to wait til week 28 to find out the gender! You must be dying! We had our ultrasound last week (week 19), and stuck to our guns about not finding out the gender. Since you have to wait so long, maybe you might as well not find out, either...you'd only have to wait 12 more weeks! ;)
~J
Post a Comment