Thursday, June 21, 2007

Random Pics

Well I have been feeling pretty crummy the last 4 months with this pregnancy thing and all, so I have gotten quite behind on updating our blog! So I have decided to just add some of the fun pics from our life from the last little while that I felt you might enjoying seeing!

Here is our little gal from the ghetto! She is sporting her bling-bling and prefers her hat to the side! She had a lot of fun bouncing on the couch and bouncing on Daddy! I love the flying yellow necklace!


















For Valentine's Day Daddy brought home a dozen roses for mom and a dozen heart balloons for Makadie! Makadie LOVED her balloons!


















For lunch he came home early and did the dishes and made heart shaped arapas (something he ate on his mission in Colombia) stuffed with chicken salad. He surprised us, so when we came home from Mia's we had a "sweet" and yummy lunch waiting for us! (Actually just me, because Makadie falls asleep in the car on the way home and continues her nap for another 2 1/2 hours)














Her balloons lasted a long time and when they finally would not float anymore she still had fun getting lost in them and enjoying the occassional waffle!


















We took a drive to Chatfield Reservoir one Saturday afternoon to get some fresh air and a little exercise. Here Makadie is pointing, or reaching, to some geese nearby. She wanted to get out and chase them.

It seems we always start our Saturday outings a little late. Makadie's nap time came just as we started our walk. It was really bright and hot so Daddy used his hat to sheild her face!


Here is our little gal enjoying some sun and playing at the park near Mia's house. It is also a good view of some of the beautiful homes in the Stapleton area!









2 comments:

Brady and Karen said...

Cute little girl! I want to see pics of her parents.

NW Varneys said...

Cute pics; looks like you guys had a fun V-Day! Roni, I'm sorry to hear that you still feel crummy. Is it morning sickness and fatigue still lingering past the 1st trimester? I just get nosebleeds all the time. It's so weird, but I can't really complain, since the nausea went away around 14 or 15 weeks. I'm still tired, but I think that has more to do with the 2 year-old than the babe-in-belly. :)