Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New Baby

I'm not the one who usually posts stuff to this blog so I hope I remember how to do it.

Name: Anika Elizabeth Miller
DOB: November 19, 2007 1:26 p.m.
Weight: 6 lb 11 oz
Height: 20 in.
Hair color: dark blond
Eye color: dark blue
Time to birth after arrival at the hospital: 16 1/2 hours!!

I'll throw a few pictures on here and I'm sure we'll get more on soon. She is really beautiful and I hope some of that will show up in the pictures.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.



























10 comments:

Elia said...

She is absolutely beautiful. She must take after her fabulous aunt, and no, Annette, I'm not talking about you. :) Congratulations to you both and to Makadie as well.

Love you all,

Elia

Anonymous said...

Dang she is a cutie, congradulations!!!

Love, Michael
Amy
Brandon
Tyler

NW Varneys said...

Anika is absolutely adorable! You look great, too, Roni! And I love the belly pics, too--especially with Makadie. How's the big sister? :) Best wishes in adjusting and recovering. And repairing and moving into your house.... Happy Thanksgiving!

Brady and Karen said...

Good work, you two. Way to PUSH through. That was a pun...

Eliza said...

CONGRATS!!! we cant wait to see her! She is a pretty baby!

Tania said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Anika is beautiful!
Love,
the nashes

Tania said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melis said...

Roni -- You are the cutest little pregnant lady I've ever seen! You look Great! I'm so glad you made it through the delivery and have such a beautiful reward for all of your hard work. Congratulations to you and your cute little family!

Jensen Family said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to see her!

Brady and Karen said...

Okay, we're all ready for more pictures.