Thursday, December 13, 2007

Chase McQuade Workman


So we have been out of touch lately. First off we were moving into a new house and trying to get the plumbing working before our apartment lease was up. Then Anika came 2 weeks early. I wanted this but I was not really expecting her to come early because I had NO early signs until the day I went to the hospital.
Then to add to our crazy lives we got a heartbreaking call on Thanksgiving evening that my youngest brother was killed in a car accident. He was 20 years old this last August. So Anika came early as a blessing so that we could travel to AZ to be with my family and go to the funeral. It has been a hard and crazy time! It was special seeing all of my family. It is the first time that everyone has been all together since we were all still living at home. I am planning on doing a little tribute post on the blog for Chase but need to find some of my favorite pictures of him and I am not sure how quick I will get to it with the Holidays and unpacking and 2 kids, so I wanted to put a little post on to update all of you who have wondered what happened to us. We got hooked up to phone and Internet today so we will be a little easier to reach now.




Thanks to everyone for all of your love and prayers during this time. We greatly appreciate it.


2 comments:

Brady and Karen said...

Oh, my gosh, we are so sorry to hear this!

NW Varneys said...

Roni, I have been thinking about you a lot lately and didn't even know why. Now you will be in our thoughts and prayers even more. What a bittersweet time for you--I wish we could do more. Sending lots of love and hugs your way.