Anika survived all of the nasty 2 month shots and even took an oral vaccine! She weighed in at 10 pounds even! She has been a fun little lady. She loves to talk and smile. My favorite thing to do with her is to talk to her. She is SO cute. She won't talk while you are talking. So when I stop talking I watch her figure out how to make the sounds. Then she talks and smiles at you as if she is carrying on a real conversation. It is so sweet and almost brings sweet tears to my eyes. She is a very special baby girl. I am excited to continue to get to know her and watch explore with her during her next 2 months.




Monday, February 04, 2008
19 Jan 2008 --- Anika is 2 months old!!
Posted by Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
She is beautiful Roni! I can't wait to come and see all of you again, especially if I get to take Makadie to the zoo. :)
She is so dang cute! Makadie is adorable too, but I don't think they look a lot alike. If you get a chance, post a pic of both of them side by side at 2 months. I want to see if they do. Only if you get a chance. Coleman's got to love having all of these girls around.
Ohh, shots! We waited a few extra weeks, because we couldn't find a Friday available to do the walk in clinic, and we had to wait until she got a little more chub on her legs. She did pretty good though, not to grumpy and only a small fever...still sad, no matter how many times you've been through it.
Post a Comment