Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Do they look alike?

We have had some requests to see the girls side by side at 2 months to see how close alike they look!

I think that they definitely look like family, but not as much alike as they did 1 month ago!



Makadie is the cutie in the pink and white shirt! Anika is the sweet one in the purple and white dress!
:-)
:-)
:-)



Anika is on the bright yellow towel! Makadie is on the lighter Winne the Pooh blanket!

Let us know what you think!

8 comments:

Melis said...

Thanks Roni~ They definitely look like family, but not identical. However, they are both adorable. Isn't it so fun to do that?

Jensen Family said...

They do look like sisters but not as much as I thought they looked alike before!

Andra said...

Cute sisters!!! I love the red white and blue ones!!
Andra

Mindful Mothering said...

Hi Roni! This is Sarah Barnes Brooks - we used to cheer together. I was looking through Eagar blogs and I'm so glad I saw yours. Your girls are adorable. Looks like you are doing so great! Cute hair too :-) We are at brooks-bunch.blogspot.com
Sarah

Dawn said...

You can tell they are sisters! I love to dress the boys alike. I get asked all of the time if they are twins. I even kept some of Megan's clothes for McKenna and they look alike, except for Megan had a full head of hair!

whelmar said...

hello roni, i found your blog on esther's blog. your girls are really cute! i can't believe how big anika is right now. and congratulations on your new addition.

whelmar said...

i meant to say how big makadie is right now. opps!

Renee said...

Roni your girls are to precious. They are beautiful. I found your blog from the family website. It was good to see you at the last reunion. You did a great job puting it together. I bet you are glad that is over for a good while. Check out our family blog and www.momudallfamilylife@blogspot.com
Congrats on the beautiful baby girl.