Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I have been TAGGED!

Who do I Love?
Coleman Wayne Miller


How Long have I been married?
4 1/2 years


How Long did we date?
13 months before we got married, but we still try to date now!


Who said, "I Love You First"?
Coleman--but he actually said, "Man, I kind of like being in love."


Who is taller?
Any guesses?? I am 5 foot 0 and Coleman is 5 foot 18 inches.


Who can sing better?
Coleman can hit the notes better, but I sing from the heart!


Who is Smarter?
We both have areas that we are smarter in! Coleman knows more about politics and geography. Coleman knows directions and never gets lost. Coleman is not that observable to the world around him and can not find anything even when it is right in front of him. So I help him out A LOT in this category. I study more so grades wise--mine were better. But over all I think we are pretty equal!



Who does the laundry?
I do most of the time and prefer it this way. Coleman does not empty pockets and does not know what to not wash or not dry. He helps to fold and put away though.



Who pays the bills?
We share this responsibility. There are a few that I always take care of and a few he takes care of. But we both help each other remember!


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Coleman! I sleep with my back to Coleman which ever side he sleeps on though. He has large lungs and exhales a lot of air and I can't fall asleep when he blows in my face.



Who mows the lawn?
Coleman will be the lawn mower most of the time. This will be our first summer with a lawn. I like mowing the lawn so I might do it sometimes too! Coleman worked on BYU Grounds Crew when we were at BYU, so he is more qualified that me and does an amazing job!



Who cooks dinner?
I do more than Coleman does, but he helps too! I am usually the one who has to come up with the idea of what to make. If I give him an idea he will cook (unless I am sick--then he will come up with something on his own). We both really like to cook though! I would LOVE to have a gourmet kitchen with tons of counter space and good pots and pans! We love to try new recipes.




Who drives?
Coleman! I do not mind driving but I prefer him too! On long trips he does most of the driving because if I drive he will fall asleep. I was in a car accident on the way home from BYU one Thanksgiving. The driver dozed just a second and we spun and hit a reflector stick on the other side of the highway. We were all safe, just shaken up. Since then I can not sleep in the car, so it is safer if we both are awake--to keep the driver awake. Coleman starts punching himself in the stomach and pulling his leg hairs when he gets sleepy. I know when this starts we need to stop and walk around for a while!


Thanks for tagging me Amie! Now I guess it is my turn to Tag! I will Tag--Amy Strickland, Tammy Goodell, Lindsay Hepworth, and Karen Edwards! Tag you're it ladies! (This means that you have to answer the same questions in a blog post too!)

7 comments:

Holdstocks said...

I was reading your blog and I want to thank you. I was reading your who pays the bill and it reminded me that I needed to transfer money to the checking account to pay bills before I ran out of money.
So thank you, you saved me a late fee.

Jensen Family said...

I love reading peoples tags! That is so cool how you added pictures for each question!

Andra said...

Maybe you could get Coleman some No-Doz so he doesn't have to abuse himself to stay awake while driving!
Andra

Corey and Susie said...

Cute Roni- I love reading about everyone!

Dawn said...

Hey ROni, good to see you guys again, looks like you have been up to your elbows in paint. It looks great! Come on over and see what we've been up to...

Elia said...

Coleman, you're still a freak! you've really got to find a new way to stay awake in the car other than self-mutilation.

Clark Family said...

I'm so glad you found my blog and left your contact information. It made my day! You have such a cute family and I love reading your blog and seeing the fun pictures. This particular post was neat because I learned more about you guys! So cute!!
-Erica