Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Fun!



(this picture was an accident--but I liked it so I kept it!)



Today the girls and I went with some friends and their kids to a park in Englewood, CO. It had great playgrounds for different age groups, a sand and water center, and our favorite part WATER! There was also a splash-ground--



We all had a lot of fun and enjoyed getting wet. It started out as an over- cast morning but turned into a hot and sunny day. Makadie really did not want to come home. It was a great park to find! We will definitely have to go back again!




Tammy and Caden~





Matthew LOVED running around and splashing! He was fun to watch!



Lincoln about to be surprised by the water that's about to shoot up~

1 comments:

Erin Lily said...

Hi Roni!

this is Erin (Darwin's wife :)) I'm so happy I found your blog! Its so good to see how you guy's are doing. I can't believe how big your little girl's are getting...there just adorable! We love and miss you all! xoxoxo