Monday, October 27, 2008

Makadie's First Real Haircut!! Oct 22nd 2008

So Makadie's hair has needed a good haircut for quite a while. I tried to hold out to see if it would get thicker, but it just got longer and more stringy looking! When Makadie lets me DO her hair, it looks cute--but she does not like to keep her hair done--so most of the time it just looked ratty! I also held off trimming her bangs (I just trim her bangs myself) so that when she did get her real haircut, they could do the bangs too! The results of all of this holding off was a cute girl with not-so-cute hair. I really wanted to have cute 3 year old pictures--so we found a place that cuts kids hair for pretty cheap and close and made an appointment!

Before
Makadie with her clips in smiling at her stylist, Debbie!
Looking at mom with the clips in! Makadie with her new doo--she is watching Finding Nemo--so her eyes are not on me! The kids got to sit on seals and watch TV while getting their haircuts!

AfterMakadie got to choose a yummy sucker after she was all done! She was a great client for Debbie! She was fairly still and never complained and tried really hard to obey Debbie's instructions on moving her head this way or that way!
We had Debbie give Makadie less bangs than she had, so there are still some long pieces that we are clipping to the side for a while until they grow out! We felt it was a successful haircut and Makadie looks like a whole new girl!

3 comments:

Elia said...

She is ADORABLE!!! I love the new haircut. It's perfect. :)

Kasey Sass said...

Awww... What a cutie! Her haircut is adorable!!

Corey and Susie said...

Love the cute haircut! We need those cool chairs and movies to watch at our salon!