We had a fun and busy Holiday trip to visit family and have family visit!
*
We started off the adventure in Safford, AZ spending an "early" Christmas with my parents and brother, Michael, and his family.
We started off the adventure in Safford, AZ spending an "early" Christmas with my parents and brother, Michael, and his family.
*
Tyler, Makadie, & Brandon seeing what Santa brought the kiddos!
*
Makadie got her Doctor Kit and Computer from Santa that she asked for. He also brought her a Dora play mat! What a lucky kiddo!
Tyler, Makadie, & Brandon seeing what Santa brought the kiddos!
*
Makadie got her Doctor Kit and Computer from Santa that she asked for. He also brought her a Dora play mat! What a lucky kiddo!

*
Grandma Sandy & Grandpa Dennis gave Anika this baseball toy! She has a blast and is getting a pretty good swing on her!
*
*Makadie with her Little Mermaid game from Grandma & Grandpa!
Grandma & Grandpa also gave Makadie her own digital camera. It has Tinker Bell on it! She is becoming quite the photographer!
*
Anika sporting her tutu that I made her! I also made a matching one for Tyler!
*Anika sporting her tutu that I made her! I also made a matching one for Tyler!
Anika all wrapped up in toys--
Brandon and Makadie had such a fun time playing Doctor! They kept taking turns being the doctor and examining each other and anything else they could find. It was really cute and quite entertaining!
*
Anika LOVED Grandma & Grandpa's dog Kira! She was a little shy with the kids, so this is a rare moment when she was actually close to Kira!
*Anika LOVED Grandma & Grandpa's dog Kira! She was a little shy with the kids, so this is a rare moment when she was actually close to Kira!
Anika found Makadie's juice box and climbed under the table to hide to drink it! She actually got the straw into the box all by herself. She was quite sticky when we found her!
Brandon & Makadie were the lucky recipients of licking the chocolate out of the pot that was used to make yummy Chocolate pies!
What a sight!
Tyler & Makadie enjoying breakfast!
*
I thought this was cute one of the Anika & Makadie looking out the window in their Christmas jammies!
*
Our little sweetheart!
*
Grandpa Dennis was quite the sport with Makadie and played with each medical instrument she brought him. I think she has him try out every single piece at least once! I think the prognosis was a healthy happy kiddo!

*I thought this was cute one of the Anika & Makadie looking out the window in their Christmas jammies!
*Our little sweetheart!
*Grandpa Dennis was quite the sport with Makadie and played with each medical instrument she brought him. I think she has him try out every single piece at least once! I think the prognosis was a healthy happy kiddo!

*
I just love the doctor glasses and the tiny name tag!
We got to visit "Old McIvan's Farm". Grandma Iva lives behind her brother, Uncle Ivan & Aunt Diane. They have lots of animals and the girls enjoyed feeding them bread!
Here you go little duckies!
Makadie with Aunt Diane and Lambo!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment