Coleman's Mom, Nada, has a tradition of making LARGE Christmas Tree sugar cookies each Christmas and having everyone decorate them! This year his family was able to come to Denver and spend After-Christmas with us! She brought her yummy tree cookies ready for us to decorate!
*
To make things even more festive I got out these fun aprons that I found on clearance last year. Elia & Coleman wanted to join in on the fun too!

*
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to hug a GIANT Gingerbread man? Well, now I do not have to wonder! I never knew Gingerbread men were so harry, maybe they are really called Gingerbeard men??
*

*Our little "Elf" cookie artist!
*
Anika was a fan of the frosting!
*
Grandma Nada & Anika
*Anika was a fan of the frosting!
*Grandma Nada & Anika
Makadie enjoying the fruits of her creativity!
*
She kept dipping her already frosted cookie in the frosting!
*
Who was watching Anika? Anika did not mind that eveyone else was busy decorating their OWN cookies and did not notice her sneaking MORE frosting!
*
Annette & Alita with their finished trees! Way to go!
*She kept dipping her already frosted cookie in the frosting!
*Who was watching Anika? Anika did not mind that eveyone else was busy decorating their OWN cookies and did not notice her sneaking MORE frosting!
*Annette & Alita with their finished trees! Way to go!









0 comments:
Post a Comment