Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Makadie wearing Roni's baby jewelry

When my Mom came to visit us in Provo and meet Makadie when she was a few days old she gave me my baby jewelry. I have kept it safe and Makadie has worn it a few times. We had a ward party that was themed Mexican Night--so Makadie wore her dress that her Aunts got her in Mexico and she wore my turquoise baby jewelry. It was hard to get good pictures--some days are awkward photo days for Makadie! *
*
The smaller bracelet on the wrist that has 2 was a gift from Shane to Makadie. It fits perfectly with the collection. She also is wearing my baby ring--it would only fit on her pinky!
*
Here is a close-up of the necklace!
I will try to find a picture of me as a little girl wearing my jewelry and post in on here too!
*
Thanks Mom for keeping my jewelry and passing it down!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

These are beautiful pictures! You should do a companion pic with you and Makadie in the same frame - totally awesome!

Anonymous said...

Roni, Your blog is so cute! I'm glad I found it. Thanks for being so welcoming to me and my kids. You are so sweet. Love, Megan

Kasey Sass said...

Aww... She is such a pretty little girl, and the jewelry is gorgeous!

Brady and Karen said...

Oh, precious. I just threw away Zac's baby blanket that he is ridiculously attached to, and didn't feel guilty until I read this post.