So I am sure many of you were wondering about my poor--poor garden, that got hammered by our hail storm this summer!
*
Here are a few pictures of the miraculous recovery of our garden!

In case you forgot what it looked like after the storm--here is a reminder!

There is a lot of green in the recovered garden--but it did not have enough time once the green came back to make anything we could eat! We did plant more spinach, chard, and lettuce. These grew quickly and we were able to get a good harvest of these three! The green onions also came back and we enjoyed them until the first snow came! The zucchini plants produced some too--not as much as a typical non-hail hammered plant--but enough to put a smile on our face! The sad thing was our tomatoes--I am already dreaming of next years!
My hydrangeas took a pretty hard hit too! We had one lonely blossom come back!
Isn't she pretty! I am excited to see what they do next year!
My hydrangeas took a pretty hard hit too! We had one lonely blossom come back!
Isn't she pretty! I am excited to see what they do next year!








2 comments:
Well done, Ms. Green Thumb!
Glad to see you, your family...and your garden are doing great! Darling pictures!
Post a Comment