Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kauai -- Dinner of Dinners -- Day 8 -- June 11 2009

We went out for a yummy dinner at The Beach House! One of Karen & Brady's favorite fancy places to eat!

*
What a great shot of the V.E.M.--don't you think! I think is the one that will replace the one of us all on the hike up to Half Dome in Yosemite National Park!

Lovey-Dovey Coleman & Roni!

So we did take a lot of couple shots! I put the rest of the couple shots at the end of the post. So if you are tired of them--just skip the end!

Yummy Dinner!
Yummy Dinner!



Yummy Dinner! I don't remember what each dish was--but they were all amazing!

This one is a picture of my meal---my mouth is watering right now just thinking about that food!
The girls--aren't they sweet!
And here we have the boys!Pretty adorable right? Maybe the girls above are a little biased!


For desert Brady & I wanted chocolate and Karen & Coleman wanted apple--so we switched couples just for desert!

Karen & Coleman said that they really liked theirs--but I think Brady and mine was better!

Aaron & Julie shared a banana desert--did not get a shot of it! The view from the restaurant!





Karen & Brady behind the Beach House (before sunset)


Aaron & Julie behind the Beach House (before sunset)


So Aaron & Julie are always kissing in pictures--they do a great job at it . . .

So Coleman and I decided to give it a try. We are not as slick as A&J---but the backdrop is nice right!

K & B during sunset!




It was a WONDERFUL evening!!!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

This just looks like the funnest trip - once in a lifetime kind of thing. So glad you guys got to go do that!