Last St. Patty's Day we did the whole Corned-Beef and Cabbage thing--and our guests (the Goodells) and us were not fans! So this year we stuck to green food coloring for the effect!
*
We made my Grandma's egg noodles--hers were usually not green though~
Once they dried a bit into the pot they went!
Here's a closer look!

Makadie eating her yummy GREEN dinner!

My Green-Giant--at least for today!

A little stunt Makadie's Mom used to do at Cheer Camp! Dad's a bit long though--his legs are supposed to be fully extended!
Here's a closer look!
Makadie eating her yummy GREEN dinner!
My Green-Giant--at least for today!
I was at the church for a Relief Society Activity and was not able to eat the green dinner with the family! They said that it was yummy! I tried it when I got home--and it was tasty~
*
I enjoyed making the noodles because it brought back memories of making them with my Grandma Iva as a little girl! We always LOVED her noodles!
*
Daddy having fun flying the girls!
Daddy having fun flying the girls!





0 comments:
Post a Comment