
Makadie in her carseat ready to go Trick-Or-Treating for the first time! She spent Halloween night (Nevada Day Night) at the Edwards house watching Harry Potter! She had a blast!

Isn't she just adorable!!
Makadie likes Smarties just like her dad! (It's kinda hard to tell but she has her little hand wrapped around some Smarties)
This is her scarey Halloween face!
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Happy Halloween!!!
Posted by Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You guys are goofs, but I do enjoy the pictures. Until Coleman reminded me, I had just about forgotten Nevada Day! What was I thinking :)
Thanks for saving me from the most boring Halloween ever. You were by far our favorite trick-r-treaters...
I'm glad to see that my blanket is coming in useful :)
It looks like Makadies' halloween costume really fit good. She looks so sweet and adorable. Sure do miss her.
Mom (Grandma)
Post a Comment