On Sunday night (Sept 30, 2007) Coleman, Makadie, and I were in our bedroom talking. I put Makadie up on our bed so that I could change her diaper before going to bed. Just as I opened the diaper she started to pee, it spilled all over my-side of the bed. She had tried to warn me as I started taking off her diaper, but I was deep in conversation with Coleman that I ignored her request to "leave me diaper lone".
So I got a new diaper on her and she told me she wanted to go use the potty now. I told her she had just went and did not need to go again. She insisted so I tried another angle, I reminded her that her little potty was no longer in the bathroom so she could not go. She took off out of the room saying "use big potty". A few minutes later I heard her making noise in the bathroom. She was trying to climb on the big potty with her knee in the toilet. Luckily she had not got wet yet. Since Coleman and I were talking I set her on the potty and told her to call me when she was done. About 5 minutes later I sent Coleman in to help her down, she insisted that she "needed more big potty" so Coleman left her and came back to the room.
About 5 minutes later we heard bloody murder coming from the bathroom! Her little arms had gotten tired, and she lowered her bum to the water. It was so cold it scared her. After comforting her and explaining it was just cold water we asked if we could get a picture! She said "sure" and was all smiles this time!
So I got a new diaper on her and she told me she wanted to go use the potty now. I told her she had just went and did not need to go again. She insisted so I tried another angle, I reminded her that her little potty was no longer in the bathroom so she could not go. She took off out of the room saying "use big potty". A few minutes later I heard her making noise in the bathroom. She was trying to climb on the big potty with her knee in the toilet. Luckily she had not got wet yet. Since Coleman and I were talking I set her on the potty and told her to call me when she was done. About 5 minutes later I sent Coleman in to help her down, she insisted that she "needed more big potty" so Coleman left her and came back to the room.
About 5 minutes later we heard bloody murder coming from the bathroom! Her little arms had gotten tired, and she lowered her bum to the water. It was so cold it scared her. After comforting her and explaining it was just cold water we asked if we could get a picture! She said "sure" and was all smiles this time!






3 comments:
That is the cutest picture ever. To think you will be able to show it to her friends and dates all through her teenage years.
How funny, she is a cutie! We enjoyed our visit with you guys Sunday night!
This is absolutely HILARIOUS!!!! Bryan and I LOVED it and thought to ourselves...you can use this for a yearbook picture!
Post a Comment