So I have had this post saved as a draft for a while now--I just needed to bring the stats down! I finally brought them down to the computer so here are the 9 month stats of our little Anika who is now 10 months old!
Height: 27 3/4 inches
Weight: 16 lbs 14 oz
Each day Coleman and I enjoy our little Anika more and more! She is such a fun little girl. She loves to make faces and bob or shake her head. She makes us laugh and smile non stop. She is a super busy and active little girl. She loves to clap her hands, wave, pat her legs and tummy, and many more hand gestures. She is getting good at mimicking and copying. She loves music and dances to music when she hears it. She has been crawling for 3 months now so she is quite the pro! She has also been walking along things since about the time she started crawling. She is not walking yet but is will not be long. She LOVES playing peek-a-boo with a blanket or whatever she can find. She is a delight to be around and brings joy to many! She is a little shy if she wants to be, but once she decides she wants to make eye contact with you--you are in for a treat!





She still loves to put EVERYTHING in her mouth--but that also includes food! She is a GREAT eater and loves to eat! She is quite the babbler too! She can say mama and dada--but mama still just means she wants food! If you say where is Mommy she will look at me, and the same for Daddy and Makadie! We feel so blessed to be her family and pray constantly to be the parents that she needs us to be!





2 comments:
She is so adorable Roni. I just want to squeeze those cheeks. Time goes by fast doesn't it.
What a sweet pea. Zac's nine month is in a week, and I'm afraid he might have her by 10 lbs. Yikes.
Post a Comment