Dear friends and family,
When I left for college 10 years ago Chase was just a little kid. The times that I saw him during and after college were not as many as I would have liked. I think about him all the time and wish I remembered more about him. I have talked with some of you and know that you too wish that we had more memories of Chase recorded. I have decided to put together a Memorial Book honoring Chase's life to help with remembering and sharing memories of our Sweet Chase.
I need all of your help to make this book possible. Please write down or email any stories, memories, things you'd want to say to Chase--anything you would want to include in the book. It would also be nice to include the poems and songs that Chase wrote, so if you have those please pass them on. If you would like to write something by hand I would scan in your handwriting and make it a little more personal.
I also want as many pictures as possible. So if you have any please email or mail to me (and I promise I will get them back to you once I have scanned them onto my computer). We have very few pictures of all 4 of us kids together--so if any of you have any I would love to have it.
I also need your help in reaching other friends of Chase as well as other family members. Please forward this on to all you think might have memories of Chase to share. Since I was at college during his Jr High and High School years I do not know his friends, so I would not even know where to start to reach them.
This is a very special and important project to me that I will be sharing with our family and I hope that you will take some time to help me. With your help I know that this will be a priceless thing that will help us remember Chase as well as show our children what a wonderful person their Uncle Chase was. The book will be a hard bound professionally printed book.
This is going to be a big project collaborating all the pictures and stories, so please start thinking about this now and get back to me as soon as you are ready to share your thoughts. Also I would love the pictures as soon as you can send them as well.
My email address is roniandcoleman@gmail.com If you need my mailing address, please email me and I will get it to you.
When I left for college 10 years ago Chase was just a little kid. The times that I saw him during and after college were not as many as I would have liked. I think about him all the time and wish I remembered more about him. I have talked with some of you and know that you too wish that we had more memories of Chase recorded. I have decided to put together a Memorial Book honoring Chase's life to help with remembering and sharing memories of our Sweet Chase.
I need all of your help to make this book possible. Please write down or email any stories, memories, things you'd want to say to Chase--anything you would want to include in the book. It would also be nice to include the poems and songs that Chase wrote, so if you have those please pass them on. If you would like to write something by hand I would scan in your handwriting and make it a little more personal.
I also want as many pictures as possible. So if you have any please email or mail to me (and I promise I will get them back to you once I have scanned them onto my computer). We have very few pictures of all 4 of us kids together--so if any of you have any I would love to have it.
I also need your help in reaching other friends of Chase as well as other family members. Please forward this on to all you think might have memories of Chase to share. Since I was at college during his Jr High and High School years I do not know his friends, so I would not even know where to start to reach them.
This is a very special and important project to me that I will be sharing with our family and I hope that you will take some time to help me. With your help I know that this will be a priceless thing that will help us remember Chase as well as show our children what a wonderful person their Uncle Chase was. The book will be a hard bound professionally printed book.
This is going to be a big project collaborating all the pictures and stories, so please start thinking about this now and get back to me as soon as you are ready to share your thoughts. Also I would love the pictures as soon as you can send them as well.
My email address is roniandcoleman@gmail.com If you need my mailing address, please email me and I will get it to you.
I would like to thank you in advance for helping me with this special project and please forward this on or get others to participate.
Love,
Roni Miller
(Chase's Sister)






2 comments:
Good luck Roni! That's an awesome project!
this is a great pictre!
Post a Comment