Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dress-Up Enrichment Night--Oct 2008

The Young Women in our ward wanted to have a dress up night with the Relief Society. We all brought our fancy dresses and dressed up and had a little fashion show. It was a fun night and we even had some of the older sisters dress up too!
*
I was able to wear my wedding dress. Luckily it is an empire waist dress--or there would be no-way these hips -that have had 2 children- could fit into the dress. It was fun to dress up and to be in my wedding dress again. It was a fun night!
Here are some of the 'girls' my age in our fancy dresses! Do you like our patriotic--Red-White-and Blue!!

5 comments:

Andra said...

You are Fancy Nancys!!

Margie said...

You looked so good that night thank you for coming.

Leighton & Mauri said...

Hey there! I am so sorry, but I meant to post yesterday, the day just got away from me....I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Amanda said...

you look great!

Dawn said...

Hey there, what a fun night! I think moms need more excuses to dress up and get pretty. I don't know if I'd fit in my wedding dress. The hips aren't a problem, it's the boobs, I just don't have them anymore after feeding 4 kids! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!