Friday, November 14, 2008

Ward Halloween Party 2008!

Here are pictures from our Ward's Halloween Party this year!
*
*
Makadie doing the bean bag toss through Casper's Haunted House


Anika being babysat by snack size whoppers!
*
I was taking Makadie around to the booths while Coleman was watching Anika. I walked up to a scene of 4 men sitting in chairs lounging while Anika was finding loot dropped by kiddos! It was pretty funny. When I walked up Coleman said, "I know she has it". It wasn't long before she got into the candy and mean Mommy took it away from her. I did allow her to have another candy, but told Coleman to watch so that she did not make a mess!

Makadie trying her hand at bowling!

Anika by the huge pumpkin candy bucket! She wishes it was full of candy! Yes she has another piece of candy to chew on and try to get into!


The family photo!!


Allyse & Makadie


Getting our faces painted!
Makadie & Anika
Roni & Martha


Roni & Makadie with one of Makadie's few plates that she won from the cupcake walk!


Kids lining up for the Trick-or-treat parade! Yeah--MORE CANDY!!

Allyse wearing Christy's red wig!!

Roni with her sleepy Chicken that turned into a Jack-O-Lantern!
Makadie with Elian the Jester and Ethan the Clone Soldier



0 comments: