Monday, November 10, 2008

What do you eat for Halloween!

Here are some fun Halloween meals that we had on or around Halloween! (I think I will use 3 posts to post the 3 meals!)

On Halloween morning we made pumpkin pancakes! We even made jack-o-lantern faces with chocolate chips! They were yummy and a fun way to start off Halloween!
Here are Makadie's pumpkins! She even helped make the face!


Makadie is excited to eat her yummy breakfast!

Anika is such a good little eater! She loved her pumpkin and did not even notice that hers did not have any chocolate chips!

Shoving in another yummy bite!

Yep I am even cute when I am eating!

Roni creating her yummy faces!

They were tasty--Roni spread peanut butter on first, used chocolate chips for the face, then drizzled a little syrup on top!!

Coleman wore his Halloween Colored shirt to work on Halloween! He reminded us of candy corn!

0 comments: