We ended our outing on Day 7 by going to Queen's Bath.
*
On the way to finding Queen's Bath Coleman & I were in back of the Jeep and Coleman was navigating to Aaron, who was driving! Well Coleman kept getting us lost because he kept falling asleep on the job! We would wait for him to tell us where to turn--and he never would--So he got fired and Julie became the navigator! After a while we did find it!
*
In the guide book of Kauai, Karen & Brady had given us, it raved about this spot and we all wanted to see it! There were supposed to be lots of shallow pools to swim and relax in the sun. Well it was the wrong time to come because all the pools were empty or just had green murky water in them! So it took way TOO LONG to find it (no thanks to the sleeping giant--AKA Coleman) and the pools were not there! But we were determined to make the best of it--I mean we were still in Hawaii. So we hiked on the rocks along the beach instead--and still had a few adventures!
*
Roni & Coleman on the rocks
Julie & Aaron on the rocks--shaken not stirred!
Roni in her fun sun dress--Thanks Allyse & Tammy--Do I look Marilyn-esque?

Well Aaron & Coleman kept eyeing the family of boys who were jumping into the water!
So before too long--they decided to join in!
So before too long--they decided to join in! *
Leaping Coleman!



There were also these little guys crawling around the rocks!
Though our Queen's Bath experience was not quite what we expected--we enjoyed our afternoon and felt it was worth the trouble of finding it!













2 comments:
Ok so seeing all these wonderful pictures from you whole trip, I think I am officially convinced I want to go there...like right now!
Definitely Marilyn! Can I have your autograph?
Post a Comment