I had to get all bundled up to go to and come home from the BYU Basketball game on March 1st!

I look like a little pink Eskimo in the warm coat that Grandma & Grandpa gave me for Christmas this year!


I look like a little pink Eskimo in the warm coat that Grandma & Grandpa gave me for Christmas this year!
We took Aunt Elia to her 1st BYU Basketball game. She had a blast!

So this is about the cutest picture ever taken! Cosmo and "our" little Cougar.
Our Cougar Family! Oh yeah--and Brady in the Background!
Karen was at the game too--so we visited for a while. She is tons of fun!

Our Cougar Family! Oh yeah--and Brady in the Background!
Karen was at the game too--so we visited for a while. She is tons of fun!
It was a long game for Makadie! She was konked out during the last little while. Each time the Cougs made a basket the crowd cheered really loud and Makadie jumped in her sleep in her Mommy's arms. If Mommy bounced her a little bit she fell right back asleep!
The Cougars won the game! Makadie was a good luck Charm!





3 comments:
Wow! When you guys decide to post, you don't mess around! Sure fun seeing all the pics.
Hey, what is it about basketball games that brings out the odd expressions in Brady?
Oh, and I was a bit offended myself at Aaron's comment about not being fans anymore. Hmph. At least he knows we read his emails still!
Just because we're not there doesn't mean you can't go to the games! Sheesh! I can't believe you guys. You don't know what you have/had. It's gone now, and you'll never get it back. Now your only choice will be to listen to the games on the internet, or watch them on TV. And if you think they come on channel 5 in Colorado or Califonia, you have another thing comin'. Yes, you may be Cougar fans, but you're not the Cougar fans that I used to know. Even Coleman admitted to being the worst Cougar fans ever in a reply to an email. Offended? The truth hurts my friends. The truth hurts.
All my love:)
Aaron
Post a Comment