Wednesday, March 29, 2006

March 11, 2006 Learning to Drive!

Well I am growing up so fast I am already getting driving lessons! I think that I almost have the hang of it. Mommy and Daddy better hide their keys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Roni and Coleman - I love seeing how your darling baby girl has grown. Grandpa Miller showed me your blog tonight at the Family History Center. He was surprised to see new photos tonight too.
Heard you may be moving to the high city. Too bad it isn't Reno. I'll try and get a photo on my computer at home so I can blow it up and show it to Mary.
Take care of each other and that adorable baby girl.
Hugs, Bonnie, Andy & Mary Anderson in Nevada

Brady said...

That better not be a moving vehicle, or you'll be the next Brittney Spears.