Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My First Meal--March 17, 2006

Well I am a big girl now and I get to start eating Rice Cereal!! Yipee! I love the stuff. My first time I did great, I seemed to know how to swallow and everything. I sometimes like to grab the spoon though, and this can make a big mess. But the bigger mess I make the more fun bath time is! Don't you like my cowgirl bib--yeehaw!


The third time that I got to eat I guess I was a bit tired. Mommy was feeding me. She gave me a spoonful, she turned to look at the TV, when she turned back I was asleep with the spoon in my mouth. Daddy and Mommy laughed a whole lot. They said I was so cute. I woke up and fell asleep during bites for about 5 minutes then I was konked out for good!

0 comments: