Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I am a Rex Lee Runner!! March 25th 2006

Like Mommy said March was full of firsts for me! Another first was my first RexLeeRun race at BYU. It was a beautiful day for a run. Daddy pushed me in the stroller while Mommy jogged next to us. (Actually I ran the race last year in Mommy's tummy--but they said that really doesn't cout because I didn't wear the T-shirt)

Mommy and Daddy have been running the Rex Lee Run for lots of years. It is a fundraiser for the Cancer Awareness Group at BYU. It helps BYU do cancer research. Rex Lee was a past BYU President, he died of cancer. The Rex Lee Run is a way to honor him and raise money for cancer. This year they said was the biggest turn out ever!! We were glad to be a part of it!

0 comments: