Thursday, September 28, 2006

"Let's G-O to the Z-O-O!" Sept 2nd 2006

It was hard to get pictures of all the animals, especially with Makadie in the picture as well. So she took some pictures with the friendly statues!




The hippos were fun to watch getting into the water. Then they'd swim around under water and pop up for air.











We thought that this Peacock head bird was pretty cool! And these pink birds looked like fluffy cotton candy with eyes!








Aunt Elia's favorite animals were the Polar Bears! She loves Arctic animals.














Coleman found something that even Towers over him. He used Makadie to give him a few more inches--but he still has a way to go to measure up to the polar bear.
Here Makadie is reaching down to give Daddy a kiss! What a sweetheart!










We enjoyed the day and loved spending it with Elia! We were so happy that she got to come out and visit!

2 comments:

Brady said...

How does Coleman have so much time off work? We're so jealous!

Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika said...

I haven't any time off work since I started 5 months ago. I wish I had "so much time off work", but I don't. :)