Sunday, September 24, 2006

More Rocky Mountain National Park Fun!

Here are some pictues of us at Chasm Falls. We tried to find these Falls when we came up here with Coleman's older sisters in July but never found them! So we hiked to these gorgeous falls for you Annette. It was hard to capture the beauty of the falls in a picture.




Here are some of the Elk that we saw. There was tons of Cow elk and only a few bull that day. Coleman was excited because this was the 2nd time that he had seen elk. The first time was our first trip to Rocky Mountain National Park, but we did not bring our camera that time.


The cabin that we stayed in was awesome. There was plenty of room and comfort. It definitely had a woodsy outdoorsy feel. There were rooms upstairs, but we only went up there once during the inital tour. It was kinda creepy--at least for Roni and Elia. Coleman thought that the upstairs was cool!! I guess it just looked like spiders might be roaming around up there and we wanted to let them roam in peace!!

We will definitely try to use the cabin again! Maybe next time you can come with us. It was a very peaceful and relaxing weekend. We are glad that Elia was able to experience it with us!

2 comments:

Elia said...

You know, looking at pictures of me at the park is a little disappointing, I thought my capris and socks looked better than that. Oh well, maybe it comes off looking "outdoorsey cool." Don't tell me otherwise.
That was such a fun weekend, I'm defienently looking forward to my next visit.

Brady said...

I like your new outdoorsy-blog look!

And I agree...sleeping upstairs sounds like a no-go.