Coleman got back from Nashville a few days before we got back from Alabama. When we got home from the airport this is what I found on my table! We did not get to spend Valentine's Day together so this was my Valentine's--I miss you--I love you treat from Coleman!

The flowers were a very deep rich color and velvety--they were gorgeous and kept looking better each day as they opened more and more!

The GooGoo Clusters were for the whole family--Makadie is really into marshmallows and loves anything gooey. Coleman asked around the Nashville office for a good treat that made them think of Nashville and the GooGoo Clusters were recommended. They were very tasty and Makadie LOVED them!! The next two treats were just for me--almond toffee and chocolate peanut butter bites! The toffee was pretty good, the candy store is a chocolate store so they focused more on the chocolate than the toffee. I have a favorite spot to get toffee in Estes Park, CO (Laura's Candies) and I think Laura's toffee is better! I LOVE toffee though, so I really enjoyed this toffee too! Now, let me tell you about these chocolate peanut butter bites! OH MY GOODNESS--they were AMAZING! They came in the little box. Coleman had bought 4 of them. Coleman saw how much I loved them that he would not eat any when I offered, because he wanted ME to enjoy them! Enjoy them I DID!! They lasted about a week--I could have eaten them in one sitting but I was trying to savor the experience. WOW!! If Coleman brings me back more of these yummy things if he has to go back to Nashville I almost won't mind being left behind with the girls!
Thanks for thinking of me and for the special thought that went into these gifts Coleman! I LOVE you!

The GooGoo Clusters were for the whole family--Makadie is really into marshmallows and loves anything gooey. Coleman asked around the Nashville office for a good treat that made them think of Nashville and the GooGoo Clusters were recommended. They were very tasty and Makadie LOVED them!! The next two treats were just for me--almond toffee and chocolate peanut butter bites! The toffee was pretty good, the candy store is a chocolate store so they focused more on the chocolate than the toffee. I have a favorite spot to get toffee in Estes Park, CO (Laura's Candies) and I think Laura's toffee is better! I LOVE toffee though, so I really enjoyed this toffee too! Now, let me tell you about these chocolate peanut butter bites! OH MY GOODNESS--they were AMAZING! They came in the little box. Coleman had bought 4 of them. Coleman saw how much I loved them that he would not eat any when I offered, because he wanted ME to enjoy them! Enjoy them I DID!! They lasted about a week--I could have eaten them in one sitting but I was trying to savor the experience. WOW!! If Coleman brings me back more of these yummy things if he has to go back to Nashville I almost won't mind being left behind with the girls!
Thanks for thinking of me and for the special thought that went into these gifts Coleman! I LOVE you!





1 comments:
aaawwww.. how nice! I haven't had a goo-goo cluster in years. those PB things sound to-die-for!
Post a Comment