Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sugar Cookie FUN

We had some frozen sugar cookies in the freezer left over from Valentine's Day festivities so one night for our FHE treat and activity we pulled them out and had a great time decorating them!
*
Anika thought her creative designing what a bit exhausting---and a bit sticky too!*
This is Makadie's masterpiece! What a beautiful cookie--way to go Makadie! (And of course she had to have the PINK plate)
*
Here is Roni's elegant and simple work of art!
*
Coleman's was a perfect treat that would entice the kid in all of us--yippee for sprinkles!
*
Here is Anika's--oops that's right she ate hers as fast as she decorated it! It was delicious--just ask her!

*
Daddy and Makadie proud of their cookies!
*
Makadie was even more thrilled to eat the giant cookie!
*
These are pictures of Anika's after decorating cookies hair! I just loved how it stuck up all over the place!

*
A little messy, but oh so much fun and very TASTY~

2 comments:

April said...

Yay! Updates! Looks like you guys have been busy but also had a lot of fun in the last few months. I'm glad things are going well!

The Jensen Family said...

What cute girls you have!!
Hey Roni-I don'y know if you remember me from the 101st ward (or freshman ward for that matter), but it's Natalie Polson.
Meagan Hanks found my blog a few weeks ago and then I found yours on her blog. Hope that is ok?!
Glad to see that life is good for you and your little family! It's so crazy how fast life changes for all of us once we finish school. Feels free to check up on my little family at nwjensenfamily.blogspot.com if you want and I'll check in every once in a while for an update on you if that's ok.
Great to "see" you again.
Natalie Jensen