Well I know that these are a bit late, but hey we have been just a little bit busy!
Makadie was Tinkerbell this year! We did not get too many pictures though. Mia's Mom did, so when she sends them to us we will put those on!
We went Trick-Or-Treating with Mia in Stapleton. Mia was also Tinkerbell! We working with Makadie to say Trick-or-Treat, when she realized what the rewards were she caught on extremely quick! By door 2 she had it down. It was really cute!
These pictures are of the ward Halloween Party that Makadie, Grandpa Wayne, and I went to while Daddy and GraNada watched the world series.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.








2 comments:
Roni!!
I received your Christmas card today. It was so good to hear from you. It looks like things are going well in your life. I am sorry to hear about Chase. I know how much he meant to you. Makadie is just so beautiful. I can't believe how much she has grown up. It is amazing. Anika is way cute too. How is it having 2? I love the picture of your house. It must be really nice having a place of your own and you don't have to hike up and down stairs to get to your kiddies. :) Let me know how everything is going. I see that you have me on your blog list, so that is good to know that you found my blog. I couldn't find yours, so I am way happy that you put it in the Christmas letter. Well, I have fun and talk to you soon.
Hmmm...we're assuming our card is in the mail. haha We didn't send any this year. I said I was done sending a pic of just the two of us!
Makadie is hilarious with her eyes closed in that last pic.
Post a Comment