On Saturday Anika was 5 months old! Time has sure flown by. But I really cannot remember how my life was before this sweet little girl became a part of our family. 
Saturday we tackled our garage! There was a lot of random stuff left from the previous owner, so we trashed a lot of junk and kept a few things too!
It was a gorgeous day so Anika kept me company while Coleman and Makadie took a bike ride to the park. 






So I know that there are a lot of similar pictures of Anika--but I could not decide which ones I liked best! Plus I think it shows a little of her personality showing the various faces!I finally found a way to catch some of Anika's smiles on camera. I was out of her view for a while and she was looking around for me. When I came into her view I had the camera and started talking to her. She was so happy to see me that she did not stop to stare at the camera. It seems like I try to take pictures when something cute just happened, so I grab the camera and try to make her do the "cute" thing again. But she then just stares at the camera, so I guess I will just have to have the camera ready from the start and hope she does something cute!





8 comments:
Those are some CUTE smiles, I wouldn't be able to pick one as my favorite!
Looks like you have had beautiful weather there. Anika is gorgeous. Like her big sister. love you. shane
I can't believe that she is 5 months already! She sure has such a cute smile!
I love all of the pics. I can't beleive is five months already. She will soon be a year old. Where does the time go?
Hope you dont mind. I was just taking a min for my self and being nosey and found your blog. Cute fam. Keep in touch allison
What a little ham!! She is SOOO cute!!
wow, what a chunk! It's gone by pretty fast hu? Add two more and you've got a 24-7 circus! What a cute kid.
Is Coleman wearing his tie dyed relay for life shirt? If he is, that is great! Anyway, I'm glad I found your blog through facebook. It is good to see what you guys are up to. Bonnie keeps a blog too at donigans@blogspot.com.
Patrick
Post a Comment