
I am getting to be a big little girl! At my six month check-up I was a whopping 14 lbs 7 oz (in the 19th percentile for my age)! I am getting tall too--25 1/2 inches (36th percentile). They also told me that my head circumference was 41 1/2 inches (22nd percentile)! Here I am with my cute Easter Hat, which I like to wear as long as it does not touch my ears to remind me that it is on my head. Once I know it is there I pull it off super fast!
Sunday, May 21, 2006
April 20th 2006---6 Month-Old Makadie
Posted by Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Oh Makadie you are so beautiful and happy. We love you so much and can't wait to see you. You are just like your mother was so happy and loved.
Love Grandma
Post a Comment