This year Coleman's company, AMEC, joined with the other AMEC offices in the Denver metro area and had a joint Christmas Party. It was held at Willow Ridge Manor in Morrison, CO. It is a fancy reception center. There was to be dancing, food, and games. I was very excited for the "Ball". My friends Allyse and Tammy came over and helped me get ready. Thanks girls for all of your help! It felt great to get all dressed up! Jeff & Tammy volunteered to watch our girls during the party--thanks guys!


Here I am playing roulette. This was the only game we kept winning chips back on! Coleman lost all of his "money" playing Texas hold-em--He never won a hand! So I shared some of my winnings with him so that he could enjoy gambling with fake money! Once we started at the Roulette table we were there all night!
The manor was all decked out in classy and classic Christmas Decorations! I LOVED it!

This was the only couple shot of the evening! I know it is blurry--but it's the only one from the party!
We had a fun time but I was a little disappointed! The food was not that great and was supposed to be about $80 a plate. We enjoyed the dinner, but for $80 each we expected a little more. I was also really excited for the dessert buffet! Well you could choose between mini-bites of pastries and little shots of pudding (that did not set up, so it was like drinking syrup). I am such a lover of desserts that I was not impressed with the buffet! Oh well, it was probably better for my waist line anyway! The other disappointment came with the dancing. I was really excited to go dancing at the "Ball", well the music was WAY TOO LOUD! You could barely hear the person right next to you, and the music that was played was hip-hop clubbing type music. Not exactly the Fair Tale Night I had imagined--but it was a fun evening spent with the one I love!
*
When we got home, the kids were fast asleep in their own beds! Thanks Tammy & Jeff for watching the kiddos!







4 comments:
Roni, you look AMAZING! I loved your Christmas card. I just kept telling Ben how beautiful you looked and what a good looking family you have.
Cute dress! That looks so fun..especially getting all dressed up for a special night! Glad you had fun!
Roni, you look so gorgeous!!
Roni, I love the pic of you by the Christmas tree!
Did you guys have to pay at your company party? Hope not.
I've also decided that Mormons make better treats than average. We can't drink, so we have to find other ways to "hammer" our bodies. Yum.
Post a Comment