Friday, January 02, 2009

Anika's 1st Birthday Party!!!!!

For Anika's 1st Birthday we had a few friends over for yummy soups and breads!


Thanks to everyone for sharing such yummy food with us! The soups were great and the bread and rolls were AMAZING!!



And of course CAKE!!


Here is Anika's own special cake!


And this is the yummy one for the rest of us to enjoy!


Make A Wish!

She was not quite sure what to do with it????


So I gave her a little help to get started!


And a 'little' help was all that she needed! From then on she knew exactly what to do!

I loved all the "eating the cake" pictures--so I hope YOU enjoy these ones!


Two hands are better than one!





This one is my Favorite!!


I loved this shot! Look at those long eye-lashes!

She made quite a dent in her little cake--so shortly after this bite we took the cake away!


Quite Messy--but Quite Cute!
Time for a wardrobe change!


Anika (with the help of Mia & Makadie) opened a few presents!
Mia (and John & Maureen) gave Anika a very fun and cute Puppy that does lots of things.
Anika loves it!


Aunt Annette & Aunt Alita gave her some super cute dresses!
She looks ADORABLE in them!

I made her a pink tu-tu~ I also made a matching one for Makadie for Makadie's birthday!
Cute Stuff!

It was a very fun night just visiting and hanging out with friends!
Thanks to you all for making this night so special and memorable!

1 comments:

Brady and Karen said...

Happy Birthday, Anika! I hope Zac's pictures turn out as beautifully as yours did with the cake! She looks so adorable!