Thursday, January 08, 2009

Contest for free Children's Books!

I receive a newsletter about coupons and deals in my area. Right now they are doing a contests for some children's book! If interested in entering the contest the info is listed below!

NEW CONTEST - BOOK GIVEAWAYWe have a great new contest sponsored by Stacey Kannenberg at Cedar Publishing Company. We are giving away a set of her books for kids: "Let's Get Ready for Kindergarten" and "Let's Get Ready for First Grade". These are award winning books and used in over 350 school districts nationwide. Contest ends on Monday, January 26, 2008 at 11:59 PM CST.

http://www.brimfulcuriosities.com/2009/01/lets-get-ready-series-review-and.html

2 comments:

A Family Completed... said...

I have the same giveaway going on at my blog if your interested in entering :)
http://afamilycompleted.com

Brimful Curiosities said...

I also have a giveaway for this on my blog. Better chances too with only 44 entries so far. The book set really is great!!! Check out my Full to the Brim post for more book giveaways. Cute family by the way.

http://www.brimfulcuriosities.com/2009/01/lets-get-ready-series-review-and.html