We spent Thanksgiving this year with Coleman's cousin and his family. They live in Highlands Ranch, CO. It takes us about 30 minutes to get to their house! We had a wonderful and relaxing day with them and the kids LOVED playing with their cousins! Thanks David & Pam for such a great day and for all the YUMMY YUMMY food and PIE!!!
*
Ethan, Abby, & Anika! They were so funny and loved getting right in her face. Anika thought this was hilarious and would laugh and laugh!
*
Makadie & Abby~ Makadie was a little sad that she had to be the Prince. Abby is used to having brothers to be her prince. We finally told the girls that they both could be princesses and the stuffed animals could be their princes!

*
Conner was way into the Football games~ He is a big sports fan! Growing up it was not Thanksgiving without football in the background! Thanks Conner for making me feel like I was at home!
*
They had so much fun playing together~ We need to try harder this year to see them more often and let the cousins play!!










1 comments:
Hey Roni- So good to find you and catch up! So much has changed since I last saw you in Provo (married, kids, Colorado). I am so happy for you! I look forward to keeping up with your blog! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment