Thursday, January 01, 2009

Anika turns One!! Nov 19 2008

Anika turned one on November 19th 2008!

It has been such a fun and fast year with her as part of our family. She is such a joyous little girl and we all love her so very much. She has such personality and is so happy. We are excited to see how she will learn and grow this next year!

While Makadie was at preschool Anika and I had a little birthday photo shoot! Here are a few of my favorites!

In order to get a few shots with the headband "ON" I sang "Pat-a-cake" to her while I took some pictures! This one was quite cute of her clapping!



She had fun and felt like such a "big girl" sitting in the tree!


It's amazing what those little fingers can pick up! She is such an explorer!


The Sweet Glowing Angelic Anika shot!

0 comments: