Thursday, July 10, 2008

Anika's First dip in a real Pool!

Thursday July 10th we went with Tammy and Caden to our friend Allyse's pool. It was GREAT! It was a hot day and the water was perfect. It was heated but not hot! I am a wimp when it comes to cold water so I appreciated it! Also since this was Anika's first time I was glad the water was not cold. She loves the bathtub so I thought that she would love the pool too!

Anika loved being out of the floatie and in the water. She laughed when I would spin her around in the pool (I am doing that in this picture). I would get dizzy and have to stop--the older I get the less spinning I can handle!

I loved her little feet around my neck!
Makadie had a lot of fun playing with Allyse. Thank you Allyse for being so much fun and playing with us and letting us enjoy your pool!


Caden Joe-Cool!


Mom and 2 girls! This was good practice to see if I can handle taking both girls to the pool by myself! After today I think that I would be able to handle it!

My little water baby!

Caden in his cute Froggy Towel!


Tammy thanks for being the photographer for our pool day! Next time I will get you in some of the pictures OK!

0 comments: